Volunteers such as board members, staff, mentors, and support personnel are the backbone of this program. Whether its mentoring, facilitating workshops, or organizing program activities, volunteers contribute their invaluable time, talents and energy to our efforts at preparing our youth for a successful transition from high school to an institution of higher learning.
As a volunteer for Next Level, you will:
- Make a difference in the life of a deserving youth through adequate preparation for the “Next Level” of their lives.
- Assist in the development of skilled individuals for the next generation workforce.
- Help to significantly improve the lives of people within your own community.
- Develop relationships with the students/families we serve as well as staff and other volunteers with similar interests and values.
- Work in a grass roots environment.